Tuesday, December 11, 2012

NEW Holiday Collection Limited Edition Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash



Have you tried the NEW Holiday Collection Limited Edition Dial complete Foaming Hand Wash?

If not, be sure to go and snag yourself a few bottles before the stores run out, 
Because these are Phenomenal!

THEY WORK FANTASTICALLY & THEY SMELL OH SO DELICIOUSLY GOOD TOO!

They come in the cutest designs:

SANTA

FROSTY

CANDY CANE

HOLIDAY SCENE 




You can find them online or in your local stores. I just came back from Giant Eagle & found them                 On Sale for 2/$3.00 after using my coupons. I got them for 50 cents each. 

I love the face that they are still the #1 Doctor Recommended brand Antibacterial Foaming Hand Soap, killing 99.99% of household germs. 

This reassures me that I am continuing to make the right choice for me and my family when I purchase this product and it also reinforces my faith that Dial is doing its job and its commitment by continuing being the #1 Doctor Recommended Brand.

You can find Dial at the following Links:


http://www.dialsoap.com/holidays.html

https://www.facebook.com/Dial

Dial also has a Holiday Giveaway Going on!
https://www.facebook.com/Dial/app_166013376782265

Please feel free to Like, Pin, Recommend, Share or Tweet this Post :)


Dial provided a free sample of their Holiday Foaming Hand Soap for me to review, however my opinions, as well as my views, reviews, etc. whether positive or negative are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment